Add to Event is an award winning startup that has helped to find suppliers for over 100,000 events, ranging from birthday parties to large corporate events for the likes of The BBC, Accenture and JP Morgan. Our innovative marketplace makes it incredibly easy to find whatever you need for your event, from giant tipis to woodfired pizza caterers. But don’t just take our word for it, check out our Trustpilot Reviews.
As our Search Specialist, you’ll ensure that whether someone’s looking for a Caterer in Cambridge or a Yurt in Yeovil, they’ll discover Add to Event; the UKs No 1 platform for event services.
This is a huge opportunity to take ownership of Search and use your skills to deliver huge business growth as part of a highly skilled and dynamic growth team.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning and executing new paid search campaigns, including: building, monitoring and optimising to ensure success
- Pinpointing bottlenecks and inefficiencies in current paid search activity, addressing them and optimising each campaign for their individual objectives/audiences
- Monitoring and optimising existing campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook for Business, Bing Ads and more
- Recognising patterns, analysing trends and making strong, data-driven decisions, in turn contributing to the overarching paid and organic keyword strategies
- Writing engaging ad copy for adverts and contributing creative suggestions for advert templates and styles
- Producing focussed reports and relevant keyword insights for various teams within the business
- Developing and testing activity across additional channels (such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Display)
- Working with the in house development and design teams to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all campaigns to ensure maximum conversion rate and ROI
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager and other departments to ensure search marketing activity falls in line as part of an overarching company strategy/direction
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends, spotting and testing relevant opportunities
Skills and Experience Required
We’re looking for someone who has considerable experience working on large, complex and ideally location driven accounts. You’ll be incredibly data driven and a master of spreadsheets and analytics.
You’ll be extremely passionate about the search industry and keep us on the forefront of new tools, techniques and opportunities.
In addition you’ll need:
- Experience managing medium to large digital budgets
- Experience actively managing PPC projects
- Exceptional ability with key tools such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook for Business and other services like Ahrefs, Moz, RankTank or similar
- Experience producing and presenting reports to key stakeholders
- Experience aligning brand touchpoints across search channels
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- A passion for excellence and a drive to always improve on previous results
- Experience working to hard and soft targets (such as revenue, ROI and on-site user actions/behavior)
- Solid understanding of SEO or the desire to learn
- Competitive salary
- Freedom to fully define the role and put in place your own working practices
- We’ll hook you up with a MacBook, screen and all required software on your first day
- Fun, friendly office environment with regular team socials
- Free lunches every Tuesday (team buffet) and Friday (street food)
- Unlimited coffee
- Daily free breakfast
Find out more about our company?
Head back over to the landing page to see more about our Company Mission and Job Opportunities, or visit our main website to see our product.