Add to Event is an award winning startup that has helped to find suppliers for over 100,000 events, ranging from birthday parties to large corporate events for the likes of The BBC, Accenture and JP Morgan. Our innovative marketplace makes it incredibly easy to find whatever you need for your event, from giant tipis to wood-fired pizza caterers.
Add to Event is already the UK’s leading marketplace for event services but we have big ambitions to allow anyone, anywhere to find the perfect suppliers for their event and to do that, we need to help the whole industry to successfully use our platform.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for customer activation, ensuring that new suppliers get off to the best possible start on our platform.
You should have a passion for growth, a love of the small businesses you’ll be working with and a genuine interest in helping people to grow their events business through Add to Event.
You’ll utilise a strong set of skills across customer support, user experience, operations and data analysis to achieve your ambitious growth targets.
You’ll enjoy working as part of a dynamic team and use the knowledge you gain from new customers to help improve our offering and push the business forward.
The key skills required include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Ability to quickly build rapport – you should be able to easily engage potential new customers in conversations, understanding the issues they face and how Add to Event can help.
- Fast learner – you’ll be in a fast paced environment where you’ll need to be able to quickly absorb a lot of information.
- Goal oriented – you’ll need to relish the opportunity to help achieve and exceed targets.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial mindset – to succeed in this role you’ll need to be driven to achieve your targets and be able to identify new ways to achieve those goals.
- Analytical – you should be comfortable processing customer data to segment and target users based on multiple criteria.
- Competitive salary.
- Fun, friendly office environment with monthly team socials, buffet lunches and street food Fridays.
- Opportunity to work in a very product focused team where both founders have a deep understanding of how to build and promote online platforms.
- Freedom to fully define the role and put in place your own working practices.
Find out more about our company?
Head back over to the landing page to see more about our Company Mission and Job Opportunities, or visit our main website to see our product.