Add to Event is an award winning startup that has helped to find suppliers for over 100,000 events, ranging from birthday parties to large corporate events for the likes of The BBC, Accenture and JP Morgan. Our innovative marketplace makes it incredibly easy to find whatever you need for your event, from giant tipis to woodfired pizza caterers.
We’re looking for an ambitious content manager to help us in our mission to revolutionise the event services industry.
As part of this role you will
- Develop clear brand guidelines and tone of voice and ensure this is maintained across the board.
- Create and manage an editorial calendar, working closely with our growth and product teams.
- Write engaging copy for emails (both transactional and marketing).
- Produce and post engaging content to our social media channels.
- Develop a thorough understanding of all event services and produce guides and tips on each service.
- Understand how businesses use Add to Event and create resources to help them get the most from our platform.
- Work with our product team to write copy for use within our interfaces and help communicate product updates to our user base.
The ideal candidate will have
- Passion for writing engaging content.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of SEO and proven success writing content on websites that gain considerable traffic from search engines.
- Attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Experience managing editorial calendars.
- Competitive salary.
- Fun, friendly office environment with monthly team socials and street food fridays.
- Opportunity to work in a very product focused team where both founders have a deep understanding of how to build and promote online platforms.
- Freedom to fully define the role and put in place your own working practices.
Find out more about our company?
Head back over to the landing page to see more about our Company Mission and Job Opportunities, or visit our main website to see our product.