You will be developing several web applications and implementing new functionality as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
You should be looking for a new challenge where you’ll get to use your full-breadth of skills and have a hunger to learn all of the latest tools and techniques to help push our platform forward.
We have some impressive traction on both sides of the marketplace so your work will be impacting thousands of users on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ Years commercial web development experience
- Commercial experience with modern frameworks such as ReactJS or VueJs
- Strong knowledge of standards-compliant HTML / CSS / JS
- Ability to apply front-end design patterns and best practices to ensure sites are performant and cross-browser compatible
- Ability to use Git in a team working environment
- Experience with content first/mobile first responsive design principles
- Knowledge of security best practices (e.g CSRF/XSS prevention)
- Experience with preprocessors: (e.g Sass/Less)
- Experience with automation frameworks: e.g gulp, grunt, webpack
- TDD and continuous integration/deployment
- Familiar with REST APIs
- Familiar with OAuth2 authentication
- A dedication to quality
- Great communication skills
- A university degree, preferably computer science or related.
- Published work (e.g Github/Bitbucket) and/or community profile (e.g Drupal.org, stackoverflow etc)
- Experience integrating with Third Party APIs (XMLRPC)
- A keen interest in emerging technologies
- Experience with Symfony / PHP
- Competitive salary.
- Fun, friendly office environment with monthly team socials and street food fridays.
- Opportunity to work in a very product focused team where both founders have a deep understanding of how to build and promote online platforms.
- Freedom to fully define the role and put in place your own working practices.