You should be looking for a new challenge where you’ll get to use your full-breadth of skills and have a hunger to learn all of the latest tools and techniques to help push our platform forward.
We have some impressive traction on both sides of the marketplace so your work will be impacting thousands of users on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong commercial experience with OOP PHP5/7, Symfony (or Laravel) and MySQL
- Used to coding to a high standard, writing well documented and tested code that adhere to industry standards
- Knowledge of all phases of the development lifecycle
- Considerable exposure to open source
- Ability to use Git in a team working environment
- Unit and functional testing (PHPUnit)
- Knowledge of security best practices (e.g CSRF/XSS prevention)
- Experience both writing and consuming web services and APIs
- Familiar with OAuth2 authentication
- A dedication to quality.
- Great communication skills
- Published work (e.g Github/Bitbucket) and/or community profile (e.g Drupal.org, stackoverflow etc)
- A keen interest in emerging technologies
- Experience with NoSQL
- Experience with React / React native
- Competitive salary.
- Fun, friendly office environment with monthly team socials and street food fridays.
- Opportunity to work in a very product focused team where both founders have a deep understanding of how to build and promote online platforms.
- Freedom to fully define the role and put in place your own working practices.